Teaching Kids in China
As a children's teacher, you will teach students from ages 3 – 8. Your students are an enthusiastic fun loving bunch, full of energy and ready to learn. As a teacher, you need to come to class prepared and ready to have fun. It’s your responsibility to review the given material and plan engaging classes full of games and learning activities. You will hold parent teacher conferences, evaluate each child's development, and learn to tailor the lesson needs to the children in your class.
Not only will you get to have fun with your students, you will also get to know them and watch them learn and grow. Your students will vary in language ability and personality. No feeling can compare to helping a shy student become a confident English speaker.
Your Salary & Benefits Package:
- All expenses paid for (flight, housing, transportation and food)
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free Chinese cultural lessons
- Teaching English to kids in China aged 3-8 in groups up to 16 students.
- Planning and delivering lessons to children.
- Using electronic media and Megabrain-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluating students progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents.
- Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises.
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency.
- Meet and interact with parents to encourage exchange and understanding of curriculum and support.
- Be willing to relocate to China
- The ability to live abroad from May- August
- Be professional in all aspects of behavior.
- Be a team-player, flexible, cheerful and energetic.